Welcome to GECCO 2016 website
The Genetic and Evolutionary Computation Conference (GECCO 2016) will present the latest high-quality results in genetic and evolutionary computation. Topics include: genetic algorithms, genetic programming, evolution strategies, evolutionary programming, memetic algorithms, hyper heuristics, real-world applications, evolutionary machine learning, evolvable hardware, artificial life, adaptive behavior, ant colony optimization, swarm intelligence, biological applications, evolutionary robotics, coevolution, artificial immune systems, and more.
- May 13.: Opportunity to reserve tables for research groups and industrial sponsors to present their research projects, products etc.
- April 12.: The Best Paper nominees have been nominated.
- April 8.: Check the list of accepted full papers
- March 25. The application form for student travel grants is now available.
Deadline for applications was April 21.
- March 22. The registration page is available.
End of early registration: April 28.
- March 20. Paper notifications have been sent out.
- February 21. Bernard Chazelle and Holger Hoos will give keynotes at GECCO
- February 11. List of GECCO tutorials available Tutorials will be presented by domain experts to cover current topics relevant to evolutionary computation researchers and practitioners. The tutorials range from introductory to advanced and specialized tutorials. All tutorials are free to all GECCO attendees.
- September 20. New web site opens